These courses are suitable for anyone interested in the subject. They are open to all but spaces are limited. Entry is through pre-registration only. Slide notes provided and prayer facilities available and coffee/tea provided during break sessions.
- Within the Deadline dates pre-registration £20(students/unemployed) / £30(employed) – Online payment
- After Deadline dates or on the door entry £40 – CASH on the door.
- Unless the course is cancelled, there are no refunds for non-attendance. To book please select the course of interest and follow instructions set.
|PGCE (CERTIFICATE) IN ISLAMIC EDUCATION – Developing critical & transformative learning & teaching models in contemporary Muslim educational practice||Dr Abdullah Sahin [The Research Centre for Muslim Educational Thought & Practice]||£350||March [29th-30th], April[26th-27th], May[31st-1st June] 2014||Ebrahim College, 80 Greenfield Rd, London E1 1EJ||Book online now|
|AL-BERUNI ON INDIA – Revisiting Abu Rayhan al-Biruni and his Indica||Professor Bruce Lawrence [Duke University,USA]||£50||Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th April 2014||Birkbeck College, Malet St, London WC1E 7HX||Book online now|
Terms & Conditions
Islamic Courses requires that students abide by the following registration policies. These policies have been implemented to ensure our courses run in an effective and efficient manner. Please note, failure to abide by any of the following policies may result in a student being withdrawn from the course without refund. Students must register using the correct information before entering the course.
Payment Policy Unless, otherwise stated, payments are priced £20(students/unemployed) / £30(employed) online up until the deadline date and thereafter course fees rise to £35 online or cash on the day.
Students are required to pay the complete course fee prior to commencing the course, on the day of the class at the latest, unless a payment plan has been approved.
Students who have an amount owing will not be allowed into the course until they have paid in full the amount owing.
Student placement into courses are prioritised on a first pay basis.
As a general rule Islamic Courses requires students to be at least 15 years old by class date.
This is to ensure maximum benefit for the individual participating in a course. However, Islamic Courses may make exceptions for students under age wishing to attend. Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com
Islamic Courses reserves the right to dismiss any student from its seminars if behaviour is deemed disruptive to the learning experience of other students.
Cancellation and refund policy:
In general, unless the course has been cancelled, there are no refunds.
Non-refunded places may not be transferred to another course without written permission from Islamic Courses.
Islamic Courses will process all refunds within 14 days of the course end date, please take into account postal and bank transfer delays when awaiting your refund.
1. Click on the thumbnail below to be taken to the Vimeo on Demand page for this course. Then click “WATCH NOW”.
2. You will be asked to Log In to Vimeo. If you have an account already, enter your email address and password, then click “Continue”. If you do not have an account, click “need to sign up” and enter your name, email address and choose a password, then click “Continue”.
3. You will then be prompted to “Pay with Credit Card”. If you wish to pay by credit or debit card, please enter your card number, card verification number and expiry date, then click Pay Now. Alternatively pay with PayPal.
4. After you receive confirmation of your purchase, you will have one month to view the video. To access it within this period, log in to your Vimeo account.
Note: As each course video is approximately 5 to 6 hours long, if you encounter any problems, please take the following actions: close all other programs running on your computer; try using a different web browser – Chrome, Firefox or Safari – and toggle the “HD” button on and off.
For course material, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org